Monday, January 21, 2008

Sundance 2008

Our friend Jed submitted a short film into Sundance this year and it got accepted. We were so excited for him and so excited that we finally had an excuse to attend Sundance for our first time. We met up with Kate and Jed at the theater, took a bus to Main street, got a little snack, spotted a "famous" Mormon film star, hung out in the Entourage tent (for Directors and friends) and watched Shorts Program IV. Jed did such a great job, and we were so happy that we could share in this experience with them.




7 comments:

The Cannons said...

I am so excited for Jed and I am so jealous that you guys all got to hang out together. I'm a little bummed I'm not going to lie.
Mitzi

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Wow! That's great and may I say that Jed looks like he ought to be a film director.

jayme said...

Piper, I love your coat! Very cute. My dad mailed your Christmas gift on Wed. Hope you like it.

Unknown said...

I love the Park City during the Film Festival! The air is every excited! You guys look fabulous!

Brett and Lisa said...

you look like a movie star!

Esther Noelle said...

Piper you look so awesome - very fashionable! ;) Love your coat! And three cheers for Jed!!

Hokie Family said...

Hey Piper-
Thanks for giving me your blog so I can keep up with you. it was so fun to see you at the wedding. You look like a star couple in these pictures.
Heather