Sunday, April 27, 2008
Congratulations to Ryan for graduating from BYU with a Masters in Accountancy! I am so proud of you and so happy to see you accomplish so much in your academic career.
This is where it all started. This is where Ryan spent 3 hours, everyday weekday during the Jr. Core.
Ryan and his father (who also got his degree in Accountancy from THE Marriott School of Business)
Us in front of the Tanner building where Ryan had most of his classes.
Here is Ryan right after crossing the stage in the Marriott Center to get his "diploma". I had to run halfway accross the Arena and push some people out of my way to capture this memorable picture (In 4 in heels). I almost didn't make it, but it was totally worth it.
Ryan and Ben....congrats to Ben also for getting into Cornell.
Here is Ryan with his parents after the ceremony.

My parents even came into town for the big event.
Ryan and Shawn.....congrats Shawn.

14 comments:
Congratulations Ryan! That is awesome. Piper you are the cutest girl ever, you have such cute style and taste, not to mention the body to show it all off.
Mitzi
YAY!!! Good job Ryan!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait for you guys to come out to the EAST COAST! So ready to party in Boston & NYC!!!
-Kate
PS
Piper, I think Mitzi might have a girl-crush on you...just a guess, I could be wrong.
PPS
But she's right, you're so hot right now.
PPSS
We might be in UT for a wedding in June (around the 7th). Will you guys be around? If so, let's party!!!
CONGRATS cousin! YOu are so smart - we wish we could be like you - that is why we sort of named our son after you!
Congratulations Ryan!
Brandt
Cute blog! Congratulations to Ryan for graduating! And, good job on getting the picture of Ryan with his "diploma." I don't know if I would have been able to do it in 4" heels!
Wow, that is something in 4-inch heels! Pass on my congrats to Ryan! It was fun to see my brother in one of your pictures, since I couldn't be there. Just tell Ryan that I'm now hoping that together they can make their first million and when they do, I will stand on my chair and sing the fight song for them. Afterwhich, I will ask for a handout :)
Hi Ryan & Piper! It's Emily and I just happened upon your blog through Annie's blog! Congratulations Ryan on graduating! You were
always the smarty pants in all our classes! Anyway...you guys are too cute and your blog is adorable! It's fun to catch up on life. Check out our blog sometime....see ya!
Congrats RJ!!! THat is the best feeling in the world, well, one of them.
Ryan Johnson! All grown up and married! Piper, I grew up across the street from the Johnstons so hopefully this comment isn't too weird! Anyway, congratulations on the MACC. My husband got his MACC from BYU so I know how much work it is. Piper, you will finally get to see a lot more of your husband! Tell your family hi for me.
I forgot to ask...Ryan, are you going with one of the Big 4 accounting firms? My husband works with Adam Fanello.
Congrats! That is huge!
Heather
Ok well I'm offended you don't have a picture of us together from graduation, but hey, we'll get a yankees stadium pic right? Hope you guys are doing good, we are excited to see you in a few weeks!
Mark and Jae
Congrats little buddy! Guess what? We live in Boston now. Woohoo, friends forever!
Post a Comment