Monday, January 12, 2009

Fun in the Sun.

When life gives you holes in your jeansMake jean shorts!
So hot right now.



Thanks to Katie and Brandon for an awesome game of futbol.
Hmm......and what did home look like......


Gotta love the AZ!

3 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

You should have left your socks on! I like argyle with cut off shorts, ha! We miss you guys.

The Ballard Family said...

Love it (shorts and the weather)! It's 70 here today in Nor Cal!

Crystal said...

It's been snowing so much here! Yikes. So I hung out at in your neck of the woods this past weekend at a hotel and I LOVE IT OVER THERE! It's the coolest part of Boston I think. Good choice picking an apartment in that part of the city. I would totally want to move over there asap if Dre didn't have to go to this one school over here in Wellesley. We need to get together soon!