Monday, February 16, 2009
Last week for work I had the opportunity to oversee a study that my company had going on in Seattle......my First Business Trip! It was so exciting to travel, meet new people, and learn some very interesting things, but for the most part, it was your typical business trip. Even though it was only for a day, I was by myself, and for the most part wasting 8 hours waiting for my flight with nothing to do can be pretty boring. There were some definite perks though, such as my hotel:
and my view:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hellooo : )
i just found your blog through crystal a. small world. how do you guys know each other? i shouldn't be surprised. the mormon world is shrinking.
anyways. we need to get together. i told your husband when he came over to go look at his calendar. when are you guys free? email me--audreyelizan@mac.com.
xo.
You should learn how to crochet. Seriously it's awesome you can do it anywhere. Yes I know I'm a dork.
Yay! I love Seattle...as you well know. Love your ice skating post, looks like so much fun! We need to come see you guys!
-Kate
Hey looks like you are big time now. I am jealous that you were ice skating. Not a lot of that happens in Florida. What is Brandon doing work wise? Hope everything is going good.
How fun and adventurous!!!
What do cupids wings do? Riddle me that...
Post a Comment