Sunday, April 12, 2009

Last week we spent conference weekend up in New Hampshire at Lake Winnipesaukee with Mason, Ashley, Ally and Brian. The Lake was still mostly frozen, but that didn't stop the boys from getting the kayaks out and forging through. Ryan had so much fun breaking the ice apart, and the girls had fun standing on a chunk of ice. It was such a thrill.





Ryan really wanted to get in the water, so he "attempted" to run from the center of the chunk of ice all the way to the shore.
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but he fell through about where the hole is and got soaked up to his knees. His feet were freezing!
Thank you for inviting us up to Schmutzland!

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Oh man I was cold reading that post before I read about Ryan falling in! BRRR and funny! Happy late birthday Ryan.
Mitzi

jayme said...

Nice Ryan!! I love all the pictures. Yeah for an update. But I am still going to google the name of the lake to make sure you are not making it up :) Have fun in EUROPE!!