Monday, June 8, 2009
Last weekend, my mother flew me home to surprise my Dad for his 50th birthday party. It was so great to be home, even though it was only for two days. The best part was that he was completely surprised! I flew in on Thursday night, and surprised him Friday at work. Complete shock-it was awesome. I even got to surprise Katie! Thanks Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
that was such a fun party and it was so fun to see you!! When we left the party, we realized that we didn't even say bye! Hope we get to see you soon!
We miss you guys! When are we going to hang out?
Also, is that the Motherlode cake from Claim Jumper? If not, they are twins.
-Kate
How fun! So guess what? Brett and Lisa (and "Ry-Ry"--SO CUTE!) are in our ward. What are the odds? :) They are great. Hope you guys are doing good. Glad you got to come home.
Whoa, by your header, I thought you were going to tell us you were with child.
Hello Johstons! Steve and I just set up a blog and we wanted to find all our friends and add them to our "friend list" so we look super popular! (It's like facebook all over again!) P.S. That cake is huge and looks really yummy!
stevenandanneprince.blogspot.com
I mean Johnstons, sorry left out an "n"!
Hey Piper! You look so great in these photos! and so does Katie! That is awesome that you got to go back to Cali for your dad's party. I'm glad to see that things are going well! Miss ya and keep me updated with all the happenings in your life!
Post a Comment