Wednesday, December 12, 2007
One of my favorite things to do is go sledding. This past weekend we went sledding with the Palmers and made snowmen. It was hard to convince Ryan to sled with me because he hates climbing the hill, but he caved in twice and had the time of his life. The Palmers enjoyed sledding also, as demonstrated by the great action shot Ryan took of them. We also had fun making snowmen. I have never made a snowman that big and let me tell you...it was hard work. It is amazing how heavy a huge ball of snow is. The hard work was totally worth it and plus we did such a good job other people took pictures with them!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I have never actually made a snowmand tha big... that must have taken forever! It looks cold! We are excited to see you guys!
I see how it is...as soon as we leave, the Palmers are your new best friends! Oh, so much fun, playing in the snow with the new and improved version of the Cowleys. We're just jealous cuz we miss you...
Holy Cow those snowmen are HUGE!!!
That is sweet. I wish we had more snow. Oh well. That looked like tons of fun. Way to get out and play in the snow. I have to be persuaded to go out in the cold.
Mitzi
That looks awesome! I can't believe how big your snowmen are!
Thanks for the visit and the trip to Sonic! Im glad we got to say goodbye and oviously we are so excited for you guys to get your butts out to the east coast! Thanks again for letting us use the vacuum as well. That thing is seriously amazing!
hi ryan! this is jenny (brewer) richins here. i was blog hopping and ran across yours. we went private with our blog so if you'd like me to send you an invite send me an email at: jenrichins@yahoo.com. hope all is well. talk to you later. jenny
Post a Comment