Sunday, December 2, 2007

Let it Snow!

It finally snowed! And it looks beautiful outside. Snow is such a great way to start off this Christmas season. My sister Katie even got to enjoy it while visiting from Arizona.


8 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Your snow looks prettier than ours! It snowed here on Sunday and had disappeared by Monday morning. It was only 1/2 an inch, so it didn't look as light and fluffy as your snow. Ah well.
-Kate

Brett and Lisa said...

The first picture of you and Ryan looks fake... it should be a holiday card:)!

The Cannons said...

I am so jealous. It looks so pretty. Provo looks great with snow. Nothing much has happened in Boise. I'm not counting on a white Christmas.
Mitzi

Brimhall Family said...

Hi Guys! We are going to do a little Christmas Party with a few people from high school. I wanted to see if I could get your email address. You can email me at Jeddybrimhall@qwest.net. Thanks!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

How come Ryan looks so unhappy in that first picture! Is that the face of an Arizona boy thinking about driving in the snow?

Bert and Benton said...

How fun!! I miss the snow. Ryan, you look real happy in that pic. :o)

J said...

Ya know we had some of those the other night. Not as good as Pipers! And I know, come one Suns, pull it together!

J said...

I'm sick of the snow! Give me heat stroke and body odor over this frost-bitten tundra! Ryan- had I made the list, hips don't lie nachos would've been on there!