I think it says "Gang initiation season. Ridiculous criminal task: tagging in broad daylight." I would say, mission accomplished. So glad it came off easily. Can't wait to see you guys!!!!! All-Niiighter! -Kate
I'm glad it wasn't permanent damage! It's hard to believe that people have the nerve to put graffiti on any car, let alone one in a church parking lot.
Ryan - I think it says Acer - and I think you wrote that. Everyone knows that people who have Acer laptops are in a clique, and you tagged your own car. You are not fooling anyone
9 comments:
It says Jayme was here :)
Umm... Go Suns?
That's random and funny, well only because the graffiti came off. Vandalism TICKS me off.
Mitzi
I think it says "Gang initiation season. Ridiculous criminal task: tagging in broad daylight."
I would say, mission accomplished.
So glad it came off easily.
Can't wait to see you guys!!!!!
All-Niiighter!
-Kate
I'm glad it wasn't permanent damage! It's hard to believe that people have the nerve to put graffiti on any car, let alone one in a church parking lot.
Ryan -
I think it says Acer - and I think you wrote that. Everyone knows that people who have Acer laptops are in a clique, and you tagged your own car. You are not fooling anyone
I think it says "vote no on 8"
We need to hang out! It's getting so freaking cold, dag-nabbit. Are you guys sticking around for Christmas?
Hey can you email me your address?
My email is shellybwhite@yahoo.com
Thanks so much
Post a Comment