Sunday, October 26, 2008
This weekend we spent celebrating our 3 year anniversary in North Conway, NH at the Eastman Inn B&B. Or as Ryan likes to call it, the Bed and Breakfast. North Conway is a quaint little town in the White Mountains with beautiful scenery and great outlet shopping. We wanted to celebrate with a fun little weekend get-a-way, and thought we would give the Bed & Breakfast experience a try. All week at work I was discussing this weekend with co-workers and talking about the types of people that go to bed and breakfasts and what to expect because neither Ryan or I have ever been. After talking with them I started to get a little afraid of what kind of situation we would be in, but luckily it ended up being a great experience, and I would totally do it again. The room was nice, the folksy feel was well, folksy, and nothing beats breakfast included.We were fortunate enough to still have a lot of color on the trees. It's been pretty cold lately and we thought we missed all the foliage. We not only had color, and perfect weather, but had the best shopping experience of our life. It was a perfect weekend!
12 comments:
We love you guys~! You make such a cute couple. Spencer and I have been keeping updated on your blog. It looks like you are having fun. We hope to visit you someday! Take care! Love ya
FINALLY... some posts! The B&B sounds awesome. So beautiful out there... I guess I miss that. And it looks like you guys had so much fun with katie, brandon and ben. Still, I am disappointed in the pizza selection - you can do So much better.
You guys have been having so much fun! I love the variety too. From NYC to apple orchards. Love it!
Yeah for an update!! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Piper, I am jealous you got to go to NY, how fun!
haha...this post cracked me up. we stayed in our first b&b in europe and i admit i was quite skeptical as well. turned out okay though...plus you're right, the free breakfast is phenomenal :) happy anniversary!
well Happy Late Anniversary!! NH looks beautiful, i'm glad you guys had a great time! Kyle & I will have to try a Bed * Breakfast sometime.
White Mountains? Shoot... you ain't done gone and seen none WHITE mountains 'til y'all been to Snowflake. Then you'll see a real Beddinbreakfast too. - Jess will appreciate that. Go suns!
Holy posts batman. Well I loved the update and pictures. I love fall loves, I must go to New England in the fall. I kind of like and dislike B&B's. They are kind of cute and fun and our breakfast was super good but for the most part I don't like to socialize with strangers I'm sharing a house with. Kind of weird but definitely fun sometimes.
Mitzi
Piper,
Long lost friend. This is Nichole (Smith) Averett. I found your blog on Wendy Cottams. I miss you Piper remember the good old days of coaching in Utah, well you coached pretty much I came like twice. It looks like your are doing great. Where are you living now? Can't wait to hear from you.
www.jimmieandnicholeaverett.blogspot.com
I didn't get your text message but that's only because I no longer have a cell phone. Sad. We are so poor. Good times. Thanks for the text anyway though.
Mitzi
Sorry for the mass "commenting" everyone, but check out the HHS friends get together at
http://palmerparty.blogspot.com/2008/11/we-miss-old-friends.html
Piper! My long lost friend! How are you sweety? I recently found Jenee and she showed me your blog. I am so happy to see you are doing well! We have to catch up on the many years that have gone by! Be well!
Liat
Post a Comment