Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here are just a few pictures from our Euro 2009 trip. The first features my #1 highlight of London: Portobello Rd. I want to go back to London just to do more shopping along this road. I owe this sightseeing stop to Ashley. Thanks girl!
Hmm....Crepes....
Don't worry....we carried one of these back to our hotel. I guess Dad Johnston owes Ashley a "Thank you" as well. We just don't get the same antiques (WW11 binocs) here in the states!

Highlight #2: Tower of London



After the Tower of London we took a ferry down to Greenwich.


Hyde Park
Mode of Transportation: Hop on Hop off Bus

Classic

Westminister Abby

Buckingham Palace

Highlight #3: The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majasty's Theatre

1 comments:

Brett and Lisa said...

SOO jealous - in a goodway! I love those frist 3 places you visited - that is where I went on study abroad! They are awesome spots! What a fun time and what nice in-laws! Jpw did you guys get picked to go? fun!