I do enjoy celebrating our anniversary in the FALL. What a beautiful time of year!


The is the place the Prophet Joseph Smith was born:

This is the place the Prophet Joseph Smith had his leg operated on when he was a child:

And I quote: "I used to be a photo journalist." -RJ
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary. I hope to see Boston in the fall next year. Cross your fingers.
Mitzi
Very impressed with the photography RPJ. It looks beautiful there, beats OK I guess.
4 years! the years are just flying by. we miss you guys! Looks like you had fun with buster.
hey piper,
i love your blogging and photo jouralism. i loved visiting sharon. what an experience to visit the exact location where the leg was operated on...did you "operate" on a few legs yourself?
i would have. i love you.
faja
I LOVE the sunglasses...are they the ones I think they are? Well, they look good so keep rockin them! Love you guys! xoxo
what an amazing photo! I love the KFC comment. and I love KFC.
what an amazing photo! I love the KFC comment. and I love KFC.
great photos. i especially love that awesome bridge.
Post a Comment