Lots of QTRock BandNieces and Nephews.....so cuteKirkland/Dunkley Breakfast.....Sophie and Ben were there, I promise...... Christmas Party 2009 We really scored on the white elephant. Check out that murse!
Can't wait for Christmas in Mexico!!! Happy Holidays everyone!
Yes, it's totally been a while!!! We need to hang out. Austin has been gone since November and won't be back until the end of April, so yeah, I totally understand if you guys don't want a third wheel hanging around : ) I'm not as funny as Sunni, but my favorite restaurant in the world now is Giacamos, which is just around the corner from you... But I do miss the good old days when we'd hang out every single day and chew the fat. Ah, it was wonderful, wasn't it?
6 comments:
I'm totally digging Ryan's murse. He can so pull is off!
Yes, it's totally been a while!!! We need to hang out. Austin has been gone since November and won't be back until the end of April, so yeah, I totally understand if you guys don't want a third wheel hanging around : ) I'm not as funny as Sunni, but my favorite restaurant in the world now is Giacamos, which is just around the corner from you... But I do miss the good old days when we'd hang out every single day and chew the fat. Ah, it was wonderful, wasn't it?
Piper! you guys look so great! I hope that you are doing really well. It has been forever!
i for one- did not know about the pregnancy! congrats!
Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you. Ryan it would be sad day if there were no little Ryans running around. =)
Hey! We were wondering if you could blog a few pics of your baby! We have never seen any except your christmas card. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment