Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day five of our road trip included a stop at South Bend to check out the famous campus of the University of Notre Dame. It is such a beautiful campus, and huge! I would not want to walk across that campus every day. Anyways, we saw the famous "touchdown Jesus" and enjoyed lunch at their student union.











We made it safely into Columbus on Thursday night, and on Friday we enjoyed a thrilling day at Cedar Point with Jeff and Beth, the biggest and best amusement park ever. Ryan calls it Magic Mountain on steroids. And it really is. They have the fastest, tallest, and craziest rides we have ever been on. The location of the park is on a peninsula in the middle of Lake Erie so when when you go on a tall ride you look out over the lake, it's really cool...kinda eerie.










1 comments:

jayme said...

Ryan, are you wearing a BYU shirt at Norte Dame? Also I LOVE Cedar Point. I think the Dragster is so scary!!