Monday, June 4, 2007
We made it to Cambridge today! Yay! We left Provo last Sunday and drove through Utah, Wyoming and Nebraska. In the middle of Nebraska we hit a HUGE rain storm. We could barely see a foot in front of us. Our first mid-west storm ever. We stayed the night in Omaha and were very impressed with that town! Here are some pictures from our first stop. Monday morning on our way to Chicago we stopped by the Winter Quarters Temple and graveyard. The temple was set on a hill in the middle of this really cool neighborhood. We also had the pleasure of driving over the Missouri river. Along the way we stopped for lunch in Iowa City at Bob's Your Uncle and had some the best pizza ever! More pictures from the trip are on there way......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am happy to know you traveled safe. I miss you guys already.
The rain is CRAZY in the mid-west. I am sad we missed seeing you. Glad you made it safe and sound. Ryan, did dad buy you some ice cream after the ticket?
Post a Comment