Thursday, August 2, 2007
My parents went to New York City a couple weeks ago and on the weekend we took a train down to meet them. At the end of the weekend we all took the train back up to Boston. We had so much fun in the big city! It is amazing what you can do in just a weekend.We went to church in the same building as the Manhattan Temple!
The coolest thing we saw all weekend was in Central park. We happened upon this group of people dancing in a huge circle. We also enjoyed going to the "Top of the Rock" which is the top of the Rockefeller center.
We went and saw Spamalot on Broadway. It was hilarious....just like the movie. This is a picture of Ryan at our hotel.....funky! It was a very modern and artistic hotel in the middle of Times Square. It was perfect!We took a boat tour around the entire island. We really enjoyed it because we got to see so much....without having to walk too! An added bonus.
We went to the famous Tavern on the Green Restuarant. I have been there before and was very impressed by it, but this time, it was horrible........so I probably wouldn't recommend it. The food was good, but the worst service ever!
2 comments:
That is so fun the you guys got to go to the city! I am sad we weren't there to hang out with you!I am glad you went to top of the rock - it is way cooler than going to the top of the empire state building. But I can not believe that you ate at Famiglia 4 times! NExt time we will tell you where some really good NYC pizza is!
Soon to be our home. Don't you guys want to move there with us instead???? I think it is a great idea!
Post a Comment