Monday, September 10, 2007
We had an enjoyable time down in LA this past weekend. We made a special trip to hang out with the family and go cheer on the BYU Cougars. We had so much fun and especially enjoyed our time at the game. Although we lost, it was such an exciting game! We were on our feet almost the whole game and were "fully invested". Here are some pictures of Ryan and I, with my parents and my sister Katie. The other great thing about our weekend was that we also got to have lunch with Ryan's mom, sister Jayme, and Nephew Jacob are last day in Rancho. They stopped on their way home from Santa Barbara.
Besides our fun weekend in Cali, we are getting back into the swing of things with school starting for Ryan and a new job for me. Yes, that's right....I got a job. I am working at Neways as an analytical Chemist. I have only worked for a couple of days, but I enjoy it already. It's going to be a great year!
2 comments:
Lunch was fun! Congrats on the job!
So, Jed can't look at your blog since he's getting the games mailed to him like 3-4 days later and is obsessive about protecting himself from discovering the score before watching the game himself. So, I'll just have to report to him about what's going on in your lives (minus the BYU details)
Anyway, it's been fun to keep in touch this way, but we still miss you guys so much!!
Piper, congrats on the new job! I hear Neways really takes care of their employees. Good luck!!
Take care guys! Mmmm watcha saaaaay....
-Kate
Post a Comment