Sunday, September 2, 2007
College Football started up again this last Saturday.......so we spent the day watching football. It was fun though, especially the BYU vs. UofA game. Mostly because we won! Yay, go Cougs! We got our football tickets with Travis and his roommates, so we have a fun group to cheer BYU with. The win was a great way to start the season off. Next weekend BYU plays UCLA so we're heading to LA to go to the game with the fam. This is going to be a great year for BYU....I can feel it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Piper:
We loved the new guy, too! He seems like he fits right in... so, exciting things to come, I am sure!(just as long as they happen after Novemeber so I can come)! We have connected with Jed and Kate - they love you guys and said they miss you lots. They came to our picnic on Monday, so we had a good time getting to know them better! Have fun in LA!
Post a Comment