Ryan and I got to go to the Muse concert this week at UVSC. They are the best live band in the world! And our favorite band right now. We got to see them together 3 years ago when we were dating and had such a fun time we could not pass up the opportunity to see them again when they came to town.
YAY!!! I am so happy to hear that you're joining us on the east coast next year!! That is AWESOME!!! We have missed you guys so much! We've been watching Grey's online to catch up before this season starts and it's just not the same watching it without you! We can't wait to party with you next year...east coast style. Good times.
Hey Piper and Ryan! I'm so glad I found out you guys had a blog, it's so fun to keep up with everyone, so back to Provo? Nice, Looks like you're off to a fun start. Check out our Blog if you have a minute
Okay so this comment is not about the concert. The rolls turned out pretty good, I'm not sure if they are as good as yours but hey. The sad part of the story is that I borrowed my sister in law's bread mixer and I totally ruined her machine. The mixer couldn't take the pressure and started smoking and shut off. Trauma. I thought these rolls were going to cost us $300 but it turns out that Jory gave me the wrong attachments to mix with so it wasn't my fault. Fooo, what a relief. By the way I am all caught up on Grey's now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I need someone to talk to about this. Drama that is all I can say. Mitzi
Johnstons- Hey - It's Scott Sprague. I hope you don't mind me commenting here, we saw your website from a comment you left on Jed and Kate's site. Thanks for dropping off the directory to us. I was in the other room talking to my sister-in-law on the phone. We just weren't sure what your comment meant on the Cowley's website. Anyway, check us out at scottandmaran.com
When are you going to blog again. I haven't been able to get any of my school work done, because I check your website constantly. Talk about hard to get.
7 comments:
I have no idea who they are, but I am glad you guys had fun!
Piper:
Looks like fun! Yeah, we remember Brett. Didn't he go to medical school?
YAY!!! I am so happy to hear that you're joining us on the east coast next year!! That is AWESOME!!! We have missed you guys so much! We've been watching Grey's online to catch up before this season starts and it's just not the same watching it without you! We can't wait to party with you next year...east coast style. Good times.
Hey Piper and Ryan! I'm so glad I found out you guys had a blog, it's so fun to keep up with everyone, so back to Provo? Nice, Looks like you're off to a fun start. Check out our Blog if you have a minute
Okay so this comment is not about the concert. The rolls turned out pretty good, I'm not sure if they are as good as yours but hey. The sad part of the story is that I borrowed my sister in law's bread mixer and I totally ruined her machine. The mixer couldn't take the pressure and started smoking and shut off. Trauma. I thought these rolls were going to cost us $300 but it turns out that Jory gave me the wrong attachments to mix with so it wasn't my fault. Fooo, what a relief. By the way I am all caught up on Grey's now and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I need someone to talk to about this. Drama that is all I can say.
Mitzi
Johnstons-
Hey - It's Scott Sprague. I hope you don't mind me commenting here, we saw your website from a comment you left on Jed and Kate's site. Thanks for dropping off the directory to us. I was in the other room talking to my sister-in-law on the phone. We just weren't sure what your comment meant on the Cowley's website. Anyway, check us out at scottandmaran.com
When are you going to blog again. I haven't been able to get any of my school work done, because I check your website constantly. Talk about hard to get.
Post a Comment