Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today I had one of the most disgusting/funniest experiences at work. So for those that don't know, I work in a chemistry lab, and today my Boss, who is also a Chemist, was sitting at his bench at just the right angle that I got a full on shot of his Male Thong!.......Gross. I just don't think I can ever look him in the eye again. It took everything I had to not start busting up laughing.

6 comments:

The Cannons said...

Personally, I prefer to use the term "Banana Hammock." Maybe your boss is a never nude (which is exactly what it sounds like) and wears it all the time. That would be sweet.

Scott

Jed and Kate said...

Wow, that is nasty! How random that he's wearing a thong on a regular day at work...I think Scott is onto something with the Never Nude theory--there are dozens of them. Dozens!

Kate

jayme said...

Oh you know you liked it!! Ha ha. See you guys in a few days!!

Eddie and Amber said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth!! I'm sorry you had to see that.

We like the new look. Looks great!!

Brett and Lisa said...

You are kidding... that is really gross. I am so sorry that you have to have that image in your mind! Have fun in AZ!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I like your new blog look. And yuck!