Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!

This weekend, Ryan and I enjoyed carving a pumpkin and making "Holiday" cookies. The cookies didn't turn out the best, but we finally had an excuse to use our cookie cutters. The cookies were definitely more fun to make than to eat! Our pumpkin turned out great though, thanks to Ryan! In case you couldn't tell.....it's a witch.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkin looks like a Christmas tree. Good effort though!

Jed and Kate said...

Seeing those photos totally made me miss your apt!! Good times were had in that pad...hey, I rhymed!! Now, it's just semi-good times that are happening in that pad, cuz we're not there to make things awesomely fun, right? Your cookies probably would have tasted better if we and the Cannon's were there to eat them, huh? I like how Ryan looks either a. scared of the pumpkin's insides, or b. like a child being forced by his mom to smile for the camera.
PS Jed has been pushing the all-nighter thing with our new friends here, and they almost took him up on it. He was bluffing, as usual.

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Well, the cookies look good enough to eat. i think I may have found a couple of the best sugar cookie recipes (I don't really like to cook, but I love to eat cookie dough...I know, it's a trial for me). I'll have to pass on an email to Ryan!

The Cannons said...

That sounds like super fun. Did you use the cookie mix from Relief Society last Christmas? That's what I used and they weren't that great either. Just wondering.
Peace
Mitzi

The Cannons said...

Oh I hope you guys come to Boise at Christmas. That would be awesome!
Mitzi

jayme said...

The cookies look really good! See you in a few weeks!

Brett and Lisa said...

Awww... you guys are so festive! I love it! We haven't been so festive around here - I blame it on the urban life..
We do need to chat soon! We will be in Cali for Christmas, so I am sure we will see you then. We are also heading up to UT on the 26th of Dec and will be there for 2-3 weeks, so we can hang out when you come back to school! We miss you guys!

Brimhall Family said...

Hey guys, I saw your blog on Brittany's I just wanted to say Hi. Love the pumkins.-Anna

Lynsi said...

Hey guys!
I saw your blog through Lisa's. You two are so cute! Looks like Halloween was good times with cookies, pumpkins, and all! Are you guys going to be in AZ for Thanksgiving??? Is so we'll see you next week!
Our blog is
www.keithandlynsiwilsonfamily.blogspot.com
hope all is well!

Lynsi said...

Hey Ryan,
So, I can't take credit for the Radiohead addition... Keith is the DIEHARD fan! You guys will have lots to chat about at Thanksgiving if you are too! I actually really love the new album though! Good stuff!

alyssa said...

Hey RJ
Good to hear from you man. I’m glad to see you guys are doing good. So what’s with the Trojan comment? We both know I am and always will be an ASU and your boy Peyton Manning supporter for life. Hope the family is well. Take care buddy
Brad