Sunday, June 15, 2008

For my Grandma and Grandpa's 60th Wedding Anniversary we had a family reunion in Boise. Katie and Ben, you sure missed out! It was so much fun to see everyone and to spend the day hanging out with the fam and having a blast at the many different activities my Aunt prepared. Check it out:

First we had family pictures. We had the smallest family representation there by at least 10.

After a delicious lunch, everyone jumped into the pool to cool off. The men had a cannonball competition and then enjoyed seeing if they could dive through small intertubes. (PS, Katie, Dad totally had the biggest cannonball. And this picture is of our father.....don't worry he made it through. He was so proud of himself too. I think we were all secretly hoping he would get stuck.)

There were "blow up" activities such as this one below. I'm not sure what you would call it. Maybe "See how far and fast you can run while being attached to a giant bungee cord"..... The whole idea is too see who can place the velcro wand farther. "Yipee , I'm beating Piper!"Grandpa climbed the Rock wall.
Piper and Ryan played in the bounce house.
Grandma practiced her paintball target shooting.
Piper climbed the Rock Wall. (So did Ryan, but when no one was looking)
Ryan also practiced his target shooting.
We even had a little program where the male cousins sang a song while my grandparents danced, and then the girl cousins sang a song.
After the program we had a delicious catered prime rib dinner. This was the best family reunion I have ever been to and it is all thanks to my Aunt Karen. She had so many things for us to do and the food was amazing! We love you Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

The Cannons said...

That's like no family reunion I've ever been to. That looked like it was a lot of fun. You guys should have come over, it looks like you were way too busy though.
Mitzi

Brandon and Katie said...

Okay seriously I peed my pants laughing soo hard! We really wish we could have been there! I am glad you guys had so much fun! xoxo

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

I loved the pictures of the grandparents getting involved. You guys have had a great summer, by the looks of it :)