Monday, June 23, 2008

Ole Ole Ole Ole.........

We had so much fun this weekend with Eddie and Amber at the Real Salt Lake vs. New England Revolution game. We first ate dinner at The Pie Pizzeria and then headed over to the stadium early. To our pleasant surprise our seats were on the first row! It was so much fun to watch the game and hang with the Barfields. Thanks guys for a great night!



4 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Fun! So Jealous! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
-Kate

Haught said...

hey Ryan, it was good to hear from you and see what you and Piper are up to. Looks like you guys are doing well. Keep in touch.

The Cannons said...

I love the pie, I've only eaten there once but I really liked it.
Mitzi

Missy said...

Hey Johnstons! I just found your blog so I wanted to say hello:)