Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day Trip to Manti

Thank you LeSueurs for joining us at the Manti Temple!


6 comments:

J said...

Oh shoot, ofcourse I would get the fence in the picture!

Hokie Family said...

I love that temple. My Fav.

The Cannons said...

Piper I love those shoes, oh and the temple is cool too.
Mitzi

jayme said...

Two pictures and one sentence??? I waited three weeks for that?!? :)Anyway, cute pictures. By the way, if either of you stop in the wilk before mom gets there, will you pick me up some cinn bears?

Wendy said...

piper you look way cute

The Cannons said...

That is crappy that the Boston marathon is already full, that doesn't surprise me though because it's pretty popular. I wish I had known that before I committed more to my race, you were part of my motivation! Well I haven't really committed yet but I might wimp out and only do the 10 K. I ran 2.5 miles without stopping. Yay for me.
Mitzi