Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Last night Ryan and I went to the BYU vs. Real Salt Lake match in the new stadium. The game was kind of slow until the very end, but needless to say, we had a great time, and thanks to Vince we had the best seats in the house!Check out the guys behind us. One of them was yelling in my ear all night, and the other was busy flirting with the girl's mom they were with, so let's just say I was entertained even when the game was slow.
The best part of the night though, was when some guy a couple rows up yelled "Cut your hair, you fruit!" Wow, when did we learn to be so politically incorrect. Here's the guy.....
Ps, Does anyone recognize him?
This is Real's coach, the one we saw at Costco and took a picture with a few months ago, well, at the end of the game we walked right passed him and it just made Ryan's night!
Well, we love all the fun little activities we get to do in Provo while we are still here. We're trying to get everything in before we leave, but it's difficult when Ryan has to study. I'm glad he took off a few hours to play last night. For all those wondering, we move to Boston at the end of August! Yay, I can't wait. I can't even wait to pack (actually I've already started) and drive across the country with Mom and Dad Johnston. It's going to be sweet!
Now back to....So you think you can dance........Project Runway.....Shear Genius......what can I say, I love tv!
11 comments:
I am so excited for Project runway!! Also I am glad you watch shear g. I knid of like that show too. Have a great tv night
Looks like so much fun!
What do you think about Comfort being back on SYTYCD? Did you watch last night? Man I love that show.
So, exactly when in August are you moving?? Do you have your dates yet? I can't WAIT! Maybe we should party in Boston over Labor Day? Just an idea.
-Kate
Ryan,
I need to ask you a blog question. Call me.
That's sounds like fun. Oh man I want to watch Project Runway, we must get cable tv. Who are your favorites on SYTYCD anyway? My overall fav is Katee.
Mitzi
I love your new layout! Cute pic of the two of you! We are going to miss you!! Even though we don't see you much, you are going to be so far away! What a fun time, though! Exciting stuff!
i love your new picture- sooo cute!
Cute new heading!
I'm so excited! We still get to experience a BYU game from a remote location. Here's hoping that the BYU vs. TCU game is awesome!
I know this is my third comment on your blog. But I was just letting you know it has been two weeks since your last post. :)
Piper- I dont know if you remember me but im best friends with dylan jackson and john russell.. i think i meet you a couple times a couple years ago!
i also saw that you know the johnsons (kyle) i know them too! kyle is my friend alicias cousin.. small world! but i found your blog through them-so i blogged stalked you! :)
Yo dudes sounds fun, link to my blog!!!!
Post a Comment