Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hasta la Vista

My last day of work at Neways was on Friday so I gathered my co-workers together for a few pictures.

Katie, LOOK, I really do wear a lab coat at work! I wanted to take a picture like this just for you. Don't you love it?

Here is what we looked like when we would walk across the street every day at 10 for break for a "frosty beverage", ie Diet Coke.
This was my awesome cubicle.
And my even more awesome lab!
I'm going to miss my friends so much, but I'm so excited to move! I'm mostly excited to get serious about packing and cleaning. I just love packing!

11 comments:

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Congrats on the move. Can't wait to hear more.

katie-bug said...

Wait to go girl! Proud of you!
-Love Mom

Brandon and Katie said...

You're a scientist!! Crazy! Who are you? You're amazing! Can't wait for Boston October 2008! xoxo

Hokie Family said...

You look so official. Exciting for you! Where are you moving to?

The Cannons said...

You look SWEET in a lab coat. That is awesome. I can't believe you guys are leaving! I'm excited for you though.
Mitzi

Brett and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh... you look so scientific! And smart! We are excited for you too!

Jed and Kate said...

YAY!!! We can't WAIT for you guys to come out our way!!!!! YAY!!!! We just got Conan tickets for 9/24. You guys should come!! It sucks cuz it's the middle of the week, but I mean, come on, it's Conan's last year! Have Ryan text or call Jed to find out how to get the tix.

Bert and Benton said...

Good luck with the move and all the packing... how anyone enjoys that is beyond me, but hey, that's awesome. Love the work pics.

Dallas and Abi Makin said...

hey piper..! I just found your blog! how are you doing? looks like you're having tons of fun! haven't seen you in forever! Hope everything is going good =D

Steoffrey said...

I need your address, I don't even know what state you live in!!

The Cannons said...

Alright it's been long enough. Where are you. I sent you an e-card for your birthday and I don't even think you got that! I hope you had a great birthday and the move went well and you are partying it up.
Mitzi