Wednesday, September 17, 2008
We made it. We successfully packed up our studio apartment in Provo and drove it across the country to Bean Town. I enjoy organizing, so packing was a thrill for me....but the best part was when Ryan realized he packed the right shoe of two different pairs of Adidas thinking he had a left and right shoe from the same pair. I guess they kind of look alike, but you'd think he would get at least one right foot shoe and one left. What can I say, he was stressing over the CPA exam.


Well, all that stress was worth it, because he successfully passed all four tests on his first try! It's official, he's a CPA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. That's awesome that you passed! I passed one so far. So I'm 1 for 1. Now I just need to figure out when I'm going to take the rest
I'm impressed!! Ryan that is awesome...not packing the show thing, but the CPA thing!!
A
Post a Comment