Sunday, October 26, 2008
This picture is proof that Ryan wore his Brady jersey to the Patriots game. It was taken on the train we took to Gillette Stadium.So we were not really thinking when we purchased Ryan's jersey. We kept wondering why they seemed big while we were in the store, so we ended up just buying a smaller size. Well, when we got to the game, and it was FREEZING, and we saw everyone wearing their jersey over their sweatshirts or coats it hit us. Oh, that's why they are so big, you wear them over your layers. duh. Our scarfs are sure cute though! No mistake there!
Going to a Patriot's game was such an awesome experience. I attempted to surprise Ryan with tickets for passing the CPA, but the surprise didn't end up being as spectacular as I was hoping. I purchased the tickets on Stub hub and the credit card I used happened to be one that Ryan had used before so all the delivery emails went to his email account. Long story short, he knew he was getting something from Stub Hub. Oh well, the game was so much fun! and taking the train to and from Gillette was awesome!
1 comments:
Congrats Ryan!
Brandt
Post a Comment