Sunday, October 7, 2007


So for all of you who don't know, Ryan accepted a position with KPMG in Boston starting Sept 2008. So in less than a year we will be full time east coasters! We are so excited about the big move. It is just too bad it isn't for another year, but we can't wait to join Kate and Jed out on the east.....Thanksgiving 2008!

9 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

Congratulations! We are certainly jealous.

Jed and Kate said...

YEAH!!! I am SO excited that you guys will be living out here!! I am LOVING the east coast and can't wait to hang out when you get out here! McGrueber!!!

Bert and Benton said...

Congrats!! So jealous. We will have to come visit.

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Congrats to you both. We enjoyed the KPMG years in San Fran and I bet Boston will be even better! I would love to live there.

jayme said...

Have you guy seen the move "The Game Plan" yet? It takes place in Boston. We saw it today and thought it was cute.

Brett and Lisa said...

That is so cool guys! We will miss you though. We are just switching coasts! We will definatley have to make a trip out to see you while you are there - we loved Boston, too!

The Cannons said...

Hey guys. I hope you have a very Happy Anniversary tomorrow.
Mitzi

The Cannons said...

Piper you've been tagged check out my blog
Mitzi

The Cannons said...

Piper it is no longer Thursday, therefore you have no excuse not to complete your tag.
Mitzi