Monday, October 22, 2007
I would like to make a shout out. Mitzi, this one's for you baby!
1. I didn't like watching TV during High School. I thought it was a waste of time. P.S. My new favorite show is HEROES. But I must say it's tied with Grey's....I just can't stop liking that show!
2. Ryan and I hated our First Kiss.
3. I LOVE the Beach, but hate going in the Ocean. I am afraid of sharks and I have had one too many near death experiences from getting tossed around by the waves.
4. Things I find to be instant joys: swings, ice cream cones, full moon, Route 44 Diet Coke, pigs, and my mom's scooter.
5. When I was younger, I would sing "The Spirit of God" at the top of my lungs when I couldn't fall asleep.
6. I hate being the Center of Attention. Except when I am around my family and with Ryan.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh I loved it. I laughed out loud on number 5 too funny! Great job, I have just loved reading these crazy things about people.
Mitzi
p.s. Grey's Anatomy is so good
Did you get tagged? That's funny. It's like a blog epidemic this week! I just haven't done mine yet, but it certainly won't be as funny as yours.
OK, so I never knew that you and Ryan hated your first kiss... that is funny! You will have to tell us the story for sure!
We totally have to hear the story about hating your first kiss...hilarious. I hear you on #3--the beach is such an awesome place to be, but actually in the ocean...not my fave. I love that you find pigs to be an instant joy. Jed and I are totally missing you! Please come out and visit!!! We'll go to SNL...mmm whatcha saaaayyyy--that will never get old to me.
-Kate
PS Thanks for making me look bad and posting your 6 things before me. Mitzi hates me now.
Yes, I definitely want more information on number 2! I want the dish.
Post a Comment