Monday, October 22, 2007
Ryan and I had so much fun cheering on our new favorite team last night. I usually hate watching baseball on TV, but last night was an exception. The 8th inning was awesome! I even picked out my new favorite player. Coco Crisp! He's the one with the fro. Not only did he make an amazing catch while slamming into the wall to win the game, he is so cute, and with a name like that how can he not be every one's favorite. We also really like Dice K! (The one in the swimmer's goggles) Well, Ryan attributes the Red Sox win to the fact that he was drinking diet coke out of his Red Sox souvenir cup he got at a game this summer. Whatever it was, we are happy and excited to cheer them on during the World Series. Go Sox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Nice! So that's why you men keep the cups??? Please tell me you'll wash it.
Post a Comment