Monday, March 10, 2008

So maybe my lipstick doesn't bring the boys, but it sure brings the comments. All I have to say is Clinique Bonus Time! I have never actually purchased a tube of lipstick, but I sure love getting it for free. I probably don't wear it a lot because I am not a huge fan of Clinique lipstick, but Neways (the company I work for) has a new line of True Touch Lipstick that I absolutely love. I guess if I find a lipstick that I love I am more likely to wear it.

2 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

Piper, did you sister marry Brandon Young?!?!?! I love him!! We worked at Tia Rosa's for a year together. That is so cool! Tell him Hi for me next time you talk to them. CRAZY small world!

I know what you mean about lipstick. I got my clinique bonus and the lipstick isn't too bad. But, yeah. I never buy it, ever.
Tell ryan hi for me!

Ben & Sheri said...

Hey Piper! I found you on Lyndsay's blog.....this blog world is just crazy! How are you??