Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A couple of weekends ago my mom flew me down to Rancho for my sister Katie's bridal shower. It was a short weekend but was a lot of fun hanging out with the family and enjoying the nice weather. While I was home my mom and I went to Pinkberry for the first time. They just opened on in Rancho and the line was out the door! I can now say I am a huge fan and understand why there is so much hype about it. I especially enjoyed the kiwi topping. MMM...delicious. Hopefully Ryan and I can sneak away from all the wedding stuff this weekend for a minute long enough to go to The Hat (to make Ryan happy) and Pinkberry (to appease my craving)

Well, here are some pictures from the Shower.......

Me, my mom, Katie, and Brandon (soon to be brother-in-law)
You guys are so cute! I am so excited for this weekend!
This is what I would look like if I was a mom......not a very happy face
This is the face of a true mother. Lisa, you're the best and Ryan is adorable!
I was in charge of "the game" so Brandon helped me make a questionnaire video that involved asking him and Katie the same questions to test them on how well they know one another. I really didn't do anything except press the pause/play button so all the credit goes to Brandon for making the video and having all the ladies laughing for about an hour. Thanks Brandon!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey guys! Austin and I are going to visit Boston in May. Hopefully you'll be there so we can hang out!

Esther Noelle said...

Piper you look like you will be an awesome mom! ;) How fun to be there for your sister!

Andrew said...

Why don't you stop holding other people's babies and get your own?!?! jk. What's up??? Any upcoming east coast trips? If so, bring me a sonic route 44 cherry limeaid or chocalate coke. Ashly will just have a sip of mine. Maybe some tots too

jayme said...

I agree with Ryan about "The Hat". I can't wait to see you guys. Oh and PLEASE remind Ryan about the Cinn bears :)!!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

Hmmm....I must be really out of it...never heard of Pinkberry. But that Sonic Route 44 Cherry limeaid sounds good. Hmmm..wish it were Monday.