Congratulations Brandon and Katie on a BEAUTIFUL and SUCCESSFUL Weekend. We love you guys! Here are a few pics......Redlands TempleLuncheonReception
Did you see the San Antonio game? The sun will rise in Phoenix! GO SUNS!!!
Katie looked beautiful and I loved her dress.Mitzi
Oh you guys look so cute!! I love your sister hairs. She looks so happy!
Of course we Ashly and I get Lost every Thursday night. The show is prolly a little too deep for Ryan. I could see how it would be hard for him to follow.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you see the San Antonio game? The sun will rise in Phoenix! GO SUNS!!!
Katie looked beautiful and I loved her dress.
Mitzi
Oh you guys look so cute!! I love your sister hairs. She looks so happy!
Of course we Ashly and I get Lost every Thursday night. The show is prolly a little too deep for Ryan. I could see how it would be hard for him to follow.
Post a Comment