Sunday, March 2, 2008
I was tagged twice today, so I figured I should do at least one of them. Here are the things in my purse.....1. wallet
2. keys
3. broken watch (I've been meaning to get it fixed now for 6 months)
4. batteries
5. 8 pens
6. iPod shuffle
7. Work badge, and lanyard
8. Charlie card (A pass for the T, which is the subway in Boston. It took me all summer to obtain one and then when I finally did I screwed up when purchasing my monthly pass and couldn't ever use it. However they are such a hot commodity, I am holding on to it in anticipation for the Fall)
9. Map of Boston (Can you tell I am excited to get back?)
10. feminine hygiene product
11. bubble gum
12. mint
13. 2 chapsticks, 6 lipsticks, and 10 lipglosses (plus a bag to carry half of them in)
14. emergency pouch which includes bobby pins, comb, blister band aids, eyes drops, and a shout wipe.
15. business cards and other papers collected at church today, which include a talk assignment in two weeks.
I tag Katie, Kate, Mitzi, Jaelynne and Jessica
4 comments:
Cute purse! So, I love that have 6 lipsticks...I hardly remember you ever wearing lipstick!
-Kate
That is impressive. You keep a lot of stuff in that purse of yours.
Mitzi
Piper! How have you been?? I saw on Lyndseys blog Katie's bridal shower, and found your blog from there. Anyways, I've been having fun reading through yours and seeing what you have been up to the past year or so. Looks like you have been doing really well. I love the blog world and finding new people. Here's mine and my husbands: kellyaida.blogspot.com. hope to hear from you soon!
Kelly
way to be prompt, girl! love the purse! i never took you for a lipstck girl either... now we know. i am excited to see both of you this weekend! i hope you didn't try to call me about pinkberry - my phone died and i didn't realize it until later - maybe we can go this trip!
Post a Comment