Thursday, July 10, 2008
Our last full day in Washington we spent in downtown Seattle. We started our day off with a delicious lunch at Ivar's on the Pier, then headed over to the shopping district to hit up some of the fab stores, then off to Pike's Market for some highly recommended cookies from Jayme.That night we enjoyed some amazing Garlic Fries and Kettle Corn at the Mariners vs. Tigers game. We had so much fun and enjoyed a Mariner victory in the bottom of the 8th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did you like the cookies? Mom said they were out of the M&M ones (which are the best). John still says "GO TIGERS."
You know my feelings on Seattle. Looks like you guys enjoyed it. Can't wait to see you in T minus 10 days! YAY!
-Kate
What a fun trip! when do you guys head out to the east coast for life new england style?
oh my goodness! You've turned into globe trotters. When are you guys ever home? I'm so jealous.
So Ryan, are your parents turning into Snowbirds or what's the deal?
I'm so glad you remember me! John and Dylan are doing well! They have facebook (I dont know if you have it)if you want to get in touch w/ them! They are both in Utah... going to school. Dylan is almost done and applying to grad school....
I didn't know you married Kyles brother- thats so crazy! and I realized that you know Jamie and Dan in san francisco! I meet jamie at a play group up here.. small world!
Post a Comment