Monday, July 7, 2008
For the Fourth of July weekend we traveled up to Washington and visited Mom and Dad Johnston at their AMAZING new home in Gig Harbor. We took a ferry over to Victoria one day and had the pleasure of walking through The Butchart Gardans. What a beautiful place and so inspiring! I have never had the desire to work in the yard, or ever have a garden for that matter, until I saw this place. Oh the possibilities!!! Now all I need is a yard........Maybe in a few years.
All I can say is if you are ever in Victoria, GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I LOVE Butchart Gardens!! That place is gorgeous! I am of course jealous that you were in my homeland...I miss that place like crazy! And Victoria is beautiful, no? Piper, your hair looks so pretty!
Agreed. :) Glad you got to go! What a great area!
i love love love victoria! it is beutiful! i love the hanging flower baskets from all the lightposts.
That place is gorgeous--so did the Johnstons move...or is this a vacation home?
Post a Comment