Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here she is!

I love our apartment! I tried to get as many pics so you can all see what it looks like, but if you really can't tell how cool it is, then you will just have to come and visit!
We live in a great area called South End. Lots of restaurants, brownstones, shops, and within walking distance of everything!
Kitchen/Front room
I apologize now that our bedroom and office/extra room/storage room are not quite all the way unpacked, but I had to hurry and get pictures while I could before Ryan took the camera with him to Greece.


The view from our deck is a courtyard.
Not used to having outdoor space........ but at least they have diet coke holders. C'mon, we have our priorities!

8 comments:

Hokie Family said...

That is the cutest apartment. Look what you have done with the place.
Heather

Eddie and Amber said...

Cute!! I can't wait to come visit.

Chelsy said...

Nice place...I love all the wood! The outside looks straight out of "The Cosby Show". Glad to see you guys survived the trip back there. We miss Ryan around the office, now we have to rely on Jeff for the humor and it's just not the same! haha! (Seriously though, he was reenacting scenes from 'Annie' just yesterday!)

Brett and Lisa said...

I heart your apartment! It looks so cute! SO much character... in a good way! I didn't know Ryan was baptized in the Susquehanna River! AND he was in math club... he is the coolest guy ever! We miss you guys! It looks like you are going to have a wonderful time!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Your apartment looks so awesome!!!! We miss you guys and hope all is well.

Wendy said...

your apartment is adorable. what a fun place to live. i am happy for you!

Michael and Anita said...

I love your apartment, too! Glad you guys made it out there okay.

Crystal said...

WOW! I love it! We'll have to come by sometime and see it! LOVE IT!