Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Although you cannot see it, we stopped at Bob's Your Uncle for a delicious lunch in Iowa City. If you are ever passing through, I highly recommend it!
The beast. I think we had one of the nicest Penske trucks in the whole fleet. We really lucked out.
Our nephew Kyle. It is always a pleasure seeing Jeff, Beth, and their adorable son Kyle. Thanks again for your hospitality!
The gang. Thank you Mom Johnston for being such a trooper, or should I say life savor! You were the biggest blessing during this move, and were the reason things went so smoothly! I especially enjoyed all the time we got to spend listening to the Twilight Series. Poor Ryan had to drive the truck by himself most of the time because we were both addicted! Um, so I guess I'm on the Edward bandwagon now....
0 comments:
Post a Comment