For my birthday, Ryan got me a Baskin Robins Ice Cream Cake, let me blow out candles (a first in the 3 years we've been married) and treated me to KOOZA, a Cirque Du Soleil. The Best Birthday I've ever had. Thanks Ryan!
Oh man that was the mother load. Thanks for the update. Your apartment looks awesome I can't wait to see it in person. We have to make that happen. I can't believe you finally broke down and started the Twilight series. It's always good to get another convert. It's good huh? Sorry I didn't mean to force a thank you for the e-card I just didn't get the confirmation e-mail from hallmark so I didn't think you got it. Well if packing is a thrill for you we will have to fly you on over for the next time we move. It is NOT a thrill for me. Woof. Mitzi
Happy Birthday Piper. I'm so glad to have found your blog. We sure miss you guys! And we didn't even get to say our proper goodbyes since you moved while we were out of town. (Scott still feels terrible that he wasn't there to help.) Your new place is absolutely adorable. I look forward to checking in on your adventures!
5 comments:
Happy bday!
Happy belated Birthday!! Lucky, you got to go to Cirque Du Soleil!!! Is 7-11 the new Sonic for you guys?
Oh man that was the mother load. Thanks for the update. Your apartment looks awesome I can't wait to see it in person. We have to make that happen. I can't believe you finally broke down and started the Twilight series. It's always good to get another convert. It's good huh? Sorry I didn't mean to force a thank you for the e-card I just didn't get the confirmation e-mail from hallmark so I didn't think you got it. Well if packing is a thrill for you we will have to fly you on over for the next time we move. It is NOT a thrill for me. Woof.
Mitzi
Happy Birthday!!! I love, love love you apartment!
Happy Birthday Piper. I'm so glad to have found your blog. We sure miss you guys! And we didn't even get to say our proper goodbyes since you moved while we were out of town. (Scott still feels terrible that he wasn't there to help.) Your new place is absolutely adorable. I look forward to checking in on your adventures!
Post a Comment